Gunung Lang



Went Gunung Lang with Mr.Charcoal last Friday since I never been there before although this place is quite near to my house. :p
And yay, that is a must to take a picture once I reached Gunung Lang.
Outfit of the day.
Dress: cotton on. Bag: Roxy. Belt: Red boutique.
And....Umbrella??!
Unknown. LOL






The nice scenery :)
Awww~ I love it so much.



I was wearing the life jacket. >.<
That day was a windy yet sunny day.
I kept applied sunblock so that I will not become dark. :p





Us.






My fresh blood became those mosquitoes' food. =.=
They sucked my blood non-stop.
I can't really concentrate walked around the park that day because my whole body was so itchy and I can't stand of it. :(






The camera effect.
Too bright aha.
But Mr.Charcoal seem like this picture so much.
I wonder why.
Maybe because finally he looked a little bit fairer in this picture?! Aha.




The nice view. :)
Gunung Lang will be perfect if those workers can kill all the mosquitoes. =.=
I hate mosquitoes!!!!!








Mr.Charcoal.



Me and.......





~~sunshine~~~
:)





Mr.Charcoal carried everything. LOL

Lovely. Hur?



We stayed there only for 20 minutes because I really "beh tahan" the strong sunlight and the cruel mosquitoes. >.<
Will not visit for the second time I think. :p


The end.


Comments

Popular Posts