Are you protected?

Hi my friends, Happy Monday. ;)
What did you do today to give yourself a better life? A better tomorrow?
I create a better future for myself by get vaccinated against HPV this evening. :)
In fact this vaccine prevent cervical cancer and genital warts. 






Gardasil is a vaccine against HPV and is the only cervical cancer vaccine that helps protect against 4 types of HPV. 
This vaccine is mainly for girls and young women ages 9 to 26 because it is recommended to administer this vaccine before onset of sexual activity. :)






Gardasil is given as 3 injections over 6 months and I had my first dose of HPV injection today. :)
Doctor told me this is really worth for we young girls to go for this injection as this vaccine nearly 100% prevent teenage girls like me from getting precancerous cervical cell changes caused by the types of HPV targeted.
Of course, provided that you are a teenage girl who never involve in sexual activities.



Do you know this silent killer kill around 600 women everyday in this world?
This figure is pretty scary right?



This year onward, Malaysia Health Ministry is offering free HPV vaccination for 13-year-old girls in school to reduce the number cervical cancer cases.



Prevention always better than cure.
Get vaccinated today before it is too late. 
RM900 for total three dose of injection is not a small amount, but compare to the huge amount of money you may need to cure your cancer, this 900 bucks is worth to spend. :)




I love all my girlfriends and I hope you all will love yourselves more start from today.
Nothing is more important than health.
Anyway, go consult your doctor and know more about this vaccine. :)

Have a nice day everyone. 




Comments

Popular Posts