Xinyi's Nail Art Collcetion



Okay. Hi everyone.
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Cheese~~
I still remember that when I was in Italy, they don't say cheese when took pictures.
Guess what they said?
You must be surprise.
They said "Spaghetiiiiii". LOL
Sound funny right?


Alright boys and girls, introduce to you!
Dang dang dang dang~~ My nail art collection.
Not all that I have drawn are inside this picture.
I only choose my favourite one to put inside here.
As you can see from the picture, that is not complete yet.
A total of 15 designs above and 5 more to go. :)
Stay tune. LOL




Okay close up.
Two type of sushi and my lovely insect caterpillar.
Do that two look like sushi?
I hope they do. Haha.
Not easy to draw. ( For me I mean ) >.<




Like this three?
I love watermelon the most.
It is sweet :)
I learnt all this from youtube.





Alright this suppose to be a smiling panda bear....
But then when I am going to draw it's smile, my hand is shaking shaking and shaking.
So.... end up with this.
Moody panda bear. :(
How sad.





The leopard nail art is a easy match with your heels to go for party.
And the middle one is kind of simple and elegant french nails which me myself love very much.
Strawberry is cute. Isn't it?



Actually at first when I draw the purple nail, I want to draw some black hearts on the tips to create a simple yet cute design.
Seem like I am not successful, hur.


Okay this is candy inspired nail art which I draw on my hand.
Not bad.
Right?
>.<





Last two.
Nice?
I am not a professional so........
Just close one eye for all the imperfection in my collection. :P








Hope you all enjoy reading this. :)
But if you are a guy, you might feel bored reading this post? Right? >.<
Kay. Bye.
Will update about Mother's day soon.

Comments

  1. wa.. so nice.. make for me :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Are you serious? I don't mind. You can be my first male model. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so nice! =)i'm so sucks in this.i even paid for ppl only to color my nails, how stupid =.=

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts