Play it SEXY



It's cocktail hour and it's all about your entrance.
Killer dress, sexy stilettos, smoky eyes?
Time for a spray of this oriental fragrance.
Play it sexy and watched the guys fall over your heels.
All you need now is find that guy, catch his eyes, then...
Look away, he won't be able to resist.
-PLAYBOY-





Awww yeah~ I bought thisssss.
Playboy Perfume.
That is 3 choices.
Lovely. Sexy. Spicy.
I choose the second one.






My bunny ring with my bunny perfume.
Hahaha!
Yeah this perfume is really really affordable for everyone.
And I love its smell.
Not too strong. But kinda sweet.
Oops I mean extremely ultimately sweet. :p
Just like candy.
Most important is, it smell sexy. :p





Dang dang~
Play it sexy girls.
I am feeling sexy.






Do you feeling sexy tonight...? :)







Comments

Popular Posts