I gotta feeling.



Oh yeah, happy Tuesday everyone.
Wee~
I gotta feeling...that "today" gonna be a good "day"!
That "today" gonna be a good good "day"!woohoo~
Haha. Lame. =.=''


Feel fresh this morning. :D
I gotta post a random post again today about my life.


All right.
Recently I got tired of using eyeliners for the appearance of bigger eyes because the effect is too heavy for me sometimes.
I don't know what other girls think but for me, mascara is more useful and natural to obtain bigger eyes' effect.
I mean apply mascara without fake lashes. :p
But sure, it's only work if you want to look natural.
.............
.........
......
...
..
.

If you are not, you can just apply mascara fake lashes colour cons heavy eyeliners eyeshadows and anything you like to look like a barbie doll. LOL


Yeah I do like barbie doll. Who don't? Right?
But only for party and dinner. Perhaps. :/



Wee~
I got my first coca cola can glass few days ago.
Charcoal colour.
Love this design so much and I want to collect all of them.
Anyway I start to agree with what my friend Lulu said.
She said she can never finish the MCD glass meal by her own.
I told her I can do it.
But at the end.....


Ice cream melt and I only manage to eat half. =.=
French fries I gave almost all to my friend.
And the large size drink I can't even drink half of it.
How sad. >.<



Took a random picture on my way back home that day.
Surprisingly the outcome not bad.
I swear I just simply press the button to take it.
Coz I was driving by that time. :p



And yea....Introduce this book to you guys.
This book only cost RM18 after discount.
Reasonable price and nice to read. :)
Grab it in popular while stock last. LOL
Everyone should have a look of this book especially those who facing love problem and need advices.


Of course, not included me. :p


Recently I am addicted to this 3 games.
Cooking mama 3.


Plant versus Zombies and.....

Dang dang dang dang~
Full version angry bird. :D


Oh my god oh my god oh my god.
How cute and annoying are those birds?
Argghh...I bet you all agree with me. :p
Boys and girls, let shoot together. LOL


Okay, end my post with my super super self-loving pose.


Look into my eye~~~~

Look into my eye~~~~

Look into my eye~~~~

Keep looking keep looking keep looking~


Don't stop!!!!!!!!!



Kay, see anything?

If you do, you are genius. :)

But, if you din

..........................................

.................................

.......................

................

........

....

..

.

You are normal!!!!


Haha! Bye everyone!
I gotta feeling!
That "today" gonna be a good good "day"~
Woohoo~~

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts