New try :)

Yo~
Recently I am working in my mommy's office.
Oops. Are you asking me what do I need to do every day in her office?
Well~ Kinda simple works.
Sweep floor, arrange stocks, count money, mop the floor like Cinderella...and bla bla bla.
Aha. Why Cinderella????
Because there is no even a single mop in her office so I force to mop it with wash clothes. =.=
Pity me. >.<


Anyway, besides doing all these tiring stuffs, I still have some free time to browse the net and watch few videos from youtube.
I learnt this hairstyle few days ago from youtube. :)




Nice?
This is kind of prom hairstyle which is easy to D.I.Y and can be done in 10 minutes by your own.
You can try out this when you feel like want to show everyone a sexy and gorgeous look with your curly hair instead of cute princess style.
Anyway ignore that grey flower clip that I used. :p
Use some bling bling clips can bring out a better effect.



Front view.
Click here to view the real tutorial if you think you like this hairstyle. :)
p/s: It might look different from mine because I don't have long fringe :(
Anyway I still love it. xoxo
Till then.
Bye peoples.

Comments

  1. owh.. fast learner.. hahaha.. nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice..haha..But your like box, the one with the "become a fan" there, it seems to be too much outside,maybe you should re-script the dimensions of it..=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. girls can always play with their hair.. guys cant :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALex, yaya. I know i Should re-script the dimensions. Anyway I am too lazy >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ken, boys can do it too if they have long hairs. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha..Just start doing it lor..Once you start,sure won feel lazy to do it..haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts