My wonderful Friday :)



Wee~ Today is a good day.
Woke up early in the morning, and dolled up for the picnic later.
At first, I planned to go Gunung Lang there visit and picnic.
But then, my mummy's call ruined my plan in the last minute.
She said she worry about me and bla bla bla~
.........
......
....
...
..
.

Picnic cancelled!!!
Oh how sad. >.<




Anyway, still went out on time and plan to go D.R park with Mr.Charcoal to have a walk.
p/s: I love my right side of face more than my left one. :p



Okayyyy. Peace. :)
I curled my hair this morning and I changed a new design of manicure.
Spot it? Ahaha.






And I get myself a new watch too. :)
That's present from daddy.
Thank you xoxo.



Okayy. Reach D.R park.



The childish Mr. Charcoal.
Urgghhh..... Or he was trying to look cute????
Perhaps. :/




The bridge.
Look nice in this picture. Right?
Every sunday morning, this bridge was so crowded cause a lot kids of will stand there and feed all those gold fishes in the lake with bread.
I was one of them last time. :)





The thin boy.
God.


Beautiful lake.
In fact it is dirty. LOL




Mr.Charcoal and me.
How sad.
At first I thought I can have a nice picnic today but then end up with......
................
.............
..........
......
.....
...
..
.

Eat all these food in car.
Yup. In my car.
Not beside beautiful lake. Not on a greenish field. Not under the warm sunlight.
Nope nope nope.
Is inside an air-conditioner car. =.=
How sad.




Anyway, Mr.Charcoal really have a very very kind mummy to prepare food for us. :)
And yet.... This sandwiches really so finger-licking I don't know why. Oh my..



After that, went Parade to watch Rio.
Why Parade?
Okayy Jusco don't have earlier show time for this movie. TOo bad.
I thought to watch the 3D version. >.<




Anyway, I successfully kidnapped Mr.Charcoal to this shop and buy me a drink.
Wee~

Thank you.
I love Caramel. LOL


Reading reading.
p/s: Because din bring out my lappie. Buhuhu



This time, Mr.Charcoal want to pretend that he is cool.
Oh god. He failed. Did't him?
Ahaha. :p



Warm sunlight. Good drink. Meaningful book.
Ahhhh... Kinda relax. xp


And ya, Rio is amazing.
Go watch it people.
Anyway I think 3D version will be so so so much more better. >.<





Comments

  1. i love your hair colour under the sun omg! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yours too my twinsy. Your hair colour is natural la.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts