Long?? or short???


Hi everyone. After lazy for one month and just let my bloggie died like that...
Now I am back!!!!
Hooray~~
Anyway this is still a short post but long one is coming soon people.

This few days I keep thinking should I keep my fringe long or go and cut it short.
Idk why but for me...when fringe reach below-eye-length, it seem be the most frustrating length ever.
I have to start putting it to a side and often use my fingers to comb it so that it will stay there or I can say "stick" there.
How tiring is that gosh!!
I tried to pin it to a side but sis said ugly.
I tried to comb it to the back by hair bang and clips but someone say I look old.
Omg omg omg.
What can I do??
Any other ways besides cut it short?
The main reason I don't want to have my short fringe back is because I think long fringe made me look more mature. =.=


This below eye fringe create a lot of problems to me :(
Especially when I am driving.


Anyway someone say I look super old if I comb my fringe to the back.
>.<
What should I do???


Act cute in this picture can help a bit bit?
I want long fringe but I don't want to look old...





Next post: Birthday celebration :)

Comments

Popular Posts