Good night :)

Buhuhu buhuhu~
Time for me to sleep tonight.
Too early?
Ehem ehem ehem... Agree!!!



But...... I gotta sleep le.
Force myself to fall asleep as early as possible.
WHY?
Coz I got a job this evening and I have to start working tomorrow. :)



After I worked as part time waitress in San Francisco last month, this consider my second job.
Wee~
I feel so excited about it.:D



Yeah Yeah.
I am gonna work as part-time teacher in a primary school for 5 days.
Nervous + happy + scare


Twinsy told me those students in the school very naughty.
Buhuhu~
Will they bully me??


I think I should act as a very fierce teacher ngek ngek ngek.
Pinch and beat them whenever nobody notice.
Muahahahahaha~
Alright I am just kidding. :p


Before sleep, played with little brother to learn some skills how to communicate with children.
Aha I know it is lame. =.=


I apply cucumber eyes mask before I fall onto my bed.
I don't want to look too pale tomorrow morning with swollen eyes. >.<
I bet children like energetic teacher. Aren't them?




Alright, good night the world.
Wish me good luck tomorrow. :)))



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts