Girls' Night Out

Hooray~
Finally, we girls organised an outing this night without presence of any guys. xoxo
This was so exciting !!
p/s: no guys = we can gossip anything that we want to



Outfit of the night.
Simple top with jeans and my favourite dinner bag :)




Menu of Berlin's Bier Houz located in Greentown.
At first we thought to go and have some wine in the shop beside Maria's Cafe but then it closed so we change to this German restaurant.
This shop specializing in imported German beers and when I was looking at the menu, I have no idea which drink to order. =.=




What to do???
Luckily we got Nicole!!!!!
Yea. She helped all of us ordered the drinks and you know what?
4 of us don't understand the conversation between her and the waiter at all. =.=
That was all about alcoholic drinks anyway...




Dang dang dang dang~
Burger.
Look delicious?
Maybe not but it actually tasted good. yummy~



Twinsy. xoxo



Me with unknown beer. :p
In the blink of an eye my skin tone turned into tomato colour.
I hate it so much so much!!! >.<
Anyway no matter how reddish am I, I never drunk. xp




Wan lim with margarita.

And yea.. My turn.
I don't really like the taste of this cocktail but I am so in love with the salt on the glass rim which served together.
Wee~



My lovely twinsy.



Berlin's Bier Houz.



German sausage. :)



My baby nicole with the sausage.
She made the sausage looked even more delicious. :D





Twinsy again :D











Two sor por. Hahaha.




Yea. 5 of us.
Babes, I am looking forward to next girls' night out. :p
Love you all. xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts