Friday :)

Warning: This is a post which full of my self-loving pictures so... Think twice before you scroll down :p






This few weeks, my daily activities are shopping, on line and lying on my bed to read tones and tones of comics.
How bored is it. >.<
Anyway, I will start to work next month in my daddy's shop. Aha.
Mean another comic session for me. =.=
p/s: Just that I can get paid if I shift the location from my comfortable bed to his shop. LOL



Hi everyone.
My short fringe is back. :D
It might not as short as the past but I am happy that I cut it although I feel like having long long fringe this time.
Anyway, today this post I want to focus on my manicure instead of my fringe.



Dang dang dang dang~~~
Nice??
A simple manicure with my favourite blue :DDDD
Oh my god I love it so much!
This is a kind of pattern design which suitable for young girls like me :)
Casual and yet not too sweet!



Okay be prepare guys.
I am going to start posing with my new lovess manicure. :p
Pose 1
Aha. How much do you guys think it costs?



Pose 2
Oh ya I am not deliberately wear blue colour shirt to match with my manicure in these pictures.
It was just so coincidentally. :D
And ya. Notice or not?
My braces are blue too. Yeah.



I love square nails so I purposely ask my sister to help me shape my nails into square.
I always think square is better than oval. :D



Baby blue match with black.
Sharp colours.


Alright. Actually my sister did my manicure.
This was her very very first time and I love this design so much.
She learnt it from youtube yesterday and among the three designs which she think she able to draw, I choose this. :)))



Close up.
For sure she might not be as professional as those manicurist but the result is actually satisfying.
And important is.... It is free of charge. Wakakaka.
Evil me. :p
To view the tutorial and do some comparison , click here.


Grrrr~~~Bite you!!! =.=




Start to play with different camera mode. :)
Only blue in this picture. xoxo




Okay, bye bye everyone.
Thank for those who dare or willing to scroll down till the end of the post. Ahaha.
Gonna have a different style of manicure soon. :p




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts