Chee Liang's Birthday

After such a long time din meet up with my crazy friends, finally we held a gathering in EURO House last Friday to celebrate one of our friend, Chee Liang's birthday.
That night was a good good night. :)



Me and my two babies .

We actually booked the one and only K-Room in Euro House but because of the table in that room is too low and hard for us to eat, we shift to the nearest table outside the room to have our meal first.

Ya people, we need to eat so that we have enough energy to shout out inside the K-room.


Don't know what what chicken is this. Don't really know the name. XD
Pupu ordered this.


Fillet fish ordered by the pretty, our class teacher Miss Ong.
Tasted good.
So sad that I found out I don't even have a single picture with her that night.


Salmon steak.



The second picture is to zoom into this smiley. LOL
Discovered by my twinsy.

Some kind of Mix Steak.



All waitress in EURO House look so cute and pretty in that black and white uniform.
Love it xoxo.
I love leng lui.



Spotted the birthday boy?
He was performing. :)



That monitor is touch screen. Cool yea :p




4 of us :)





Wan lim and me.
She is a really good singer.




Me.xoxo
Wrote down some wishes for the birthday boy in that little card.


Happy Birthday Oh Chee Liang!!!!


Rain lol.
I don't know why he has this nickname but I think maybe because of his eyes.
He has the same pair of small and sexy eyes just like Rain.XD

Happy 20th Birthday.


Make a wish~~ Make a wish~~




Lastly, group picture.
Love you boys and girls so much.


Say cheese !!!

Comments

Popular Posts