Bon voyage :)

First, I have to apologise for this extremely late post due to I am quite busy this few weeks.
Busy apply scholarship, busy apply for admission, busy learn cooking from my grandma and blah blah blah.... I really have a lot of things to do.
Anyway, I am so sorry to my friends!! I know that you all waiting for me to upload. >.<
Okay, so after almost half month Hou Reyn settled down in Japan, finally the pictures are here. :p
Forgive me everyone... >.<


The night before Hou Reyn leave to Japan to further his study, we had a gathering and farewell dinner in Moven Peak restaurant which located in greentown.


Dang dang dang dang!!!
Outfit of the night :)
Buhuhu~~ My dark blue colour braces is so obvious in this picture.



Decoration of the restaurant.



That night we choose to have our gathering in second floor which is BBQ area.
There were a variety of food there for you to choose and yet if you feel like drink some hot soup,
you can also have your own steamboat with that mini pots.
How cute :)

Do you hate a lot of smoke during your BBQ?
If yes you can try to have your BBQ in Moven Peak Restaurant because there will be no smoke at all and environmentally friendly.


Look like prizes giving ceremony right?
Aha. Ah fok bought a bag for Hou Reyn to let him bring to Japan.
So warm.



Wonder why his hairstyle like this?
Alright don't worry, he was actually wearing a wig.
And the wig belong to Jac Jac. :p
He looked so noob my gosh.




Hou Reyn's turn to wear the wig.
Look so funny !!!



Side view :p


Pui yun's turn.


I think that the wig actually suit her style. Anyone agree with me?
Except that the colour not match.



Jac's turn.
She look cute!!


All of us who attend the gathering that night. :)



In this picture, the fair person goes fairer and the dark person goes darker. LOL




Group picture.

Bye bye Hou Reyn.


Wish him all the best in future. :)


Bon Voyage :)


Comments

Popular Posts