First day of Bunny Year

新年快乐!
Today is the first day of bunny year and my doggie Jackie is here to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year!!

p/s: This gonna be a long post.


Jackie said:" Don't thought that only you all human have new clothes, I have one too this year."




Jackie: " Do I look handsome?"


This year me and sista share money buy a cloth for lovely Jackie.
That is actually a big "福 "printed on the clothes.
So cute!!! ;)
Right?




Today is "cho yat" and as usual we will go to visit caves.
Daddy and mummy purposely wore the same red colour shirts and white colour pants. =.=


I wear red too. =p
And we reach Kek Lok Dong.
There was so crowded.


Nice scenery in this cave with a beautiful lake.


Red sister and orange brother.
Look at his fat tummy. >.<


A random picture.
I like it because this is natural. Teehee.
I laugh till so happy yet not forgot to cover my pimple.


Sisters. xoxo




Kek Lok Dong.
I love this cave more than others. Idk why.



Then, we went to Nan Tin Dong.
Me with the horse. ;)
I miss those horses in Italy.
I wanna go back so so so so much. Buhuhu.



Picture with 月老.
Mummy and me in love forever.xoxo.
I know our love for each other will not end.



Sister with nobody. aha.
She is alone.
How sad.



3 of us with little tummy took pictures with the Buddha with big tummy.




sister.



The husband and wife.




Naughty brother.



In the evening, we have our reunion steamboat dinner in popo house.
Yummy.

A lot of people stuck in a little house to eat steamboat.
Feel so warm.
All the "mummy" stand around the hot pot to cook food for their children. :)
And we just need to sit there and wait for the food. LOL


One of my little cousie and me ;)
I sweat alot. >.<



Me. Aunt. Cousin.
=)))


After infinity rounds of steamboat, me and all my cousie ( girls of course) stay in my aunt room to have pillow talk.



Anyway at the same time they told us their sam xi, sista and me still not forgot to camwhore.
xoxo
I am getting more and more in love to my Canon G12.



"Lou Sang" session.
A must during CNY.



The night ended with fireworks.


Nice?
That was the first time daddy bought this kind of firework which will shoot high in the sky.
Although it was awesome but mummy kept on mumbling beside me and said daddy was burning money. LOL


Once Again!
Happy Chinese New Year!!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts