Big Pimple!!

This few weeks, whoever who meet me will ask me the same question.
That is "Oh what happen to your face?"
I felt so sad each time got friends asked me like that!! My gosh!!
I already tried my very very best to cure my super huge pimple but yet it still as big as red as usual. >.<
Even I concealed it each time before I went out, it is still so obvious on my face.
My god my god. What to do???
It already stay on my face more than one month!!!

So this few days I only only only camwhore with one pose.
That is my left hand stick on my left side face. LOL


Have huge pimple but still want to camwhore.
This is the only way.
I know this pose is weird.
What to do? Sigh~



Another pose.
I am actually plan to blog about my new manicure in this picture which cost me RM38.
But then I changed my mind because the second day after I woke up, I found that all the design spoil and I force to wash it. =.=
Waste my money. Huhu~



After the birthday party.
I think I am already used to cover half of my face when someone took my picture. LOL



Let my left side face totally disappear is a good idea too.
So I have to simply grab a thing nearby me and pretend that I am going to kiss it.
So lame. =.=




Same pose.
I wonder when only the pimple will be cured.
Don't leave any scar on my face please~
Huhu~





I HATE BIG PIMPLE!!
ANYWAY I HATE SMALL ONE TOO!! >.<






Comments

Popular Posts