Sorry mummy!


Last night I went to Kinta City to do my last shopping before Chinese New Year and the first shop I entered surely is Esprit.
I love Esprit but last night I really did a big big big mistake which hurt my little heart. LOL.
Maybe I am abit over in describe that thing but I really reconciled when I paid.

Yesterday in Esprit I pass by a promotion zone which stated there "Esprit Rabbit Tee Cost Only Rm69.90".
Me and my sister was like "wow", so cheap???
Then we choose few rabbit tee to try in the fitting rooms and at last I decided to buy it without really checked carefully.
Actually for me, the rabbit tee is not really consider very nice but with that price, it is reasonable.
Somemore it is from Espirit so i bought it.
Who knows because I took it from the promotion zone and this rabbit tee only left one, I paid without checked the price tag on the tee cause in my mind it cost RM69.90.

And at the end, cashier get Rm99.90 from mummy when she paid.
I am so stunned and the cashier show me the price tag that it actually cost that much. =.=
So regret my goodness !!!!
Buy that simple white colour rabbit tee with that price, not worth at all. T_T
The sales girl still explain to me that because this tee is limited edition so is not included in the promotion.
I wonder why they still hang the shirt there if this shirt is excluded from all kind of promotion. =.=

I swear i will checked the price tag carefully next time before I paid!!!
I swear!!!
Sorry mummy. >.<


Comments

Popular Posts