Shopaholic in Italy xoxo

Everyone hi~~
I am back and finally this is my first post after I reach Malaysia.
Oh gosh. My excited mode is still switch on all the way from Rome airport to my house.
Guess why?
Alright let me tell you guys and girls a short story here. =)
I wish to have a burberry sling bag for such a long time but I didn't purchase it because it is way too expensive for me.
So during the three weeks in Italy, I keep walked in those Burberry shops in different places and keep walked out without purchase anything. =(
Until..... I walked in Rome airport and I saw my dream bag!!!!!!!
The size the colour the model is exactly my dream bag and most important is...
There is a discount!!
Although the price after discount is still consider expensive for me after I convert back to Ringgit Malaysia but I can't think of so many consequences at that moment anymore.
My brain is not functioning. Aha.
I took it to the counter and let it become mine. =p
This is the reason why am I so happy on the way back home even in the 14 hours tiring flight. =)


The bag on the right hand side is my dream bag. <3
xoxo
I love it.

And the bag on the left hand side is another bag that I purchased after my burberry bag in the Rome Airport.
I not sure whether is this brand exist in Malaysia but this is one of the famous branded bag among the youngster in Italy.
Love it too because I think that it is meaningful since I bought it from Italy and there is a map of Italy on it. LOL

I love to shop without think. ==

This is the first bag I bought in Italy because at that time I need a bag.
What a lame reason haha.

Alright don't thought that I only buy things for myself.
I also bought a purse for dad and I think he like it. Aha.
Because he shows everyone the purse and keep on looking it although got nag me a bit why waste so much money. <3

A purse from Louis Vuitton as I think he might need a better purse. >.<


Have a look. So cute right?
Hehe.
This is the souvenir for my mummy and little brother.

This is actually a pair of disney slippers. =)
It took me a lot of efforts to bring it back since it is huge and my luggage is terribly full!



Aha. This is for my pretty sister.
Paul Frank series as she is crazy about this monkey recently. ==
Anyway that is so much cheaper to buy in Italy than Malaysia.


A very nice Disney T-shirt which is XS size.
I am still thinking who is the best person to receive this souvenir. LOL
Since this is really extremely small.

Chocolates from Italy.
I will never forget my lovely friends in Malaysia. Aha.
Anyway I din buy much because it is expensive. >.<


Chocolates from Rome in Italy.
This is a nice souvenir as all the pictures of famous tourist spot of Rome is printed on the chocolates packing.


Surprise!!!!!
I bought 8 mini perfumes of DKNY as souvenirs. =)
Inside are all cute little apples.
I like DKNY perfume seriously especially the pink colour one. >.<
Not sure whether is it cheap to buy there but I think this will be a great souvenirs. =)




Have a look.
Pink. Green. Red. White.
xoxo


All of my close friends and babies.
Date me out to get the presents.LOL
I am free!!!!
Miss you guys and girls so much.

p/s: I feel so comfortable now as I only wearing a short pants and t-shirt.LOL

Comments

  1. OMGEEEEEEE!!!! THE D..........!! arghhhhh!!!! twinsy i miss you but i hate you too!!your loot makes my mouth watery :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.O wow~agree wit Ha xiu jie~i wanna shop too! HAHA~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts