Pupu's Birthday Celebration


Happy Belated Birthday post for my idol, Mr.Pupu.
As the one and only of his loyal fans, I wish him all the best in this new year 2011. =)
And...... I always love him very much. xoxo

p/s: Mrs.Pupu don't get angry if you read this post.I always love him as fans. XD



This is the birthday boy, PUPU.
I knew him at the start of 2010 as he is one of my classmates and he sat behind of me.
At first I don't really like him much because he always order me to do this do that and made me feel so annoying. Aha.
Sorry idol. =p
But then I find out that he is actually a kind boy who always willing to help others. =D


Few days ago, we organized a birthday celebration for him in San Francisco Steak House which is Nicole's working place.


Outfit of the night.
Dress - Mango.


Pretty Nicole Babe.
She have to work that night so we can't really have fun together. =(


Lamb rib which the birthday boy ordered.
Taste good. =D




Rib Eye Steak that I ordered.
I felt extremely full when I finished the whole plate of this.
Anyway, the mashed potatoes taste weird.
I don't really like it.lol




The only picture of me with nic baby that night.
She is kinda busy. >.<




The weird yet sweet couples.
Only lulu able to let tien eek smile.xoxo


Jac baby and me.
We camwhore the whole night using my G-12.


This glass of beer is free.
The big boss of San Francisco treat everyone in the restaurant for one round.=D


Me and Mr.Charcoal.
Anyway he look fairer recently.
Is that because he work for whole day in a air-conditioner place nowadays? XD


Another pair of lovely couples.
How sweet.

Ah soh and me.
He is my driver that night who responsible to fetch me home.
Thank you ah soh. ^^


Baby twinsy and me.
She look fairer and slimmer day by day.
Idk why. ==


Camwhore with Jac baby in restroom.
I have no idea why but restroom forever is the best place for girl to camwhore.
Aha.



The only picture of me with my idol, the birthday boy. =D
Anyway his hair looks weird. LOL




The cute bear bear birthday cake which main to smash pupu.
Pity bear.







The real birthday cake.
Marble cheese cake from Secret Recipe.



The Ralph Lauren polo-T from us.



The sexy underwear from Jonathan. =D



Lovess



Group picture- Take 1.

...and Take 2.


Again, Happy Belated Birthday pupu.
Don't forget to help me celebrate my birthday in August. lol
And I am waiting for your souvenir from Paris. Aha.
p/s: No chocolate please.
Have a nice trip.


Comments

Popular Posts