Penang Shopping Trip

Daddy brought us to Penang last Sunday for clothes attack. >.<
We didn't visit to any places but we went to three shopping complex. Woohoo~
Such a great success aha.



I looked so pale early in the morning as I just woke up from a 3 hours sleep.
Aha.
I slept at around 3 and woke up at around 6.
Can I still blame that I suffered of jet lag? ==


Daddy and mummy. xoxo



Look at my little brother.
His face seem bigger than my mummy's face. =p


In one of the fitting room in First Avenue.
That was my first time been there but I don't really like it.
Nothing much to shop but maybe because it is still new so still not much shop open.



I am wearing the jumpsuit that I bought from Forever 21.
Forever 21 is lovesss. <3

3 of us in starbucks. Lil brother was promoting the muffin. lol

He look extremely cute when he smile.Agree?
I love to pinch his face so muchie. <3


Me.



Daddy and I.

Both look alike. Aha.
They purposely cut the same hairstyle. ==
I don't know why.

We took a picture in front of the new shopping complex, First Avenue.
Look at the beautiful flower remind us that CNY is coming soon!!!



Self-loving sister.xoxo


I was surrounded by octopus. >.<
This is my cousin's house.
His wife love octopus so much that's why you can see octopus everywhere here.
So cute. <3


Joeyi with octopus.


Part of octopus collection. =)


Look at this cute collections of octopus rubber. <3
Nice.Aha.



Spotted someone wearing my sunglasses.lol
He met us together with another cousin in the afternoon to have lunch together. =D
After that, we continue our clothes attack in Queensbay and Gurney Plaza.

Then, we had our seafood dinner in one of the restaurant located in Gurney Drive.
Yummy Yummy.


Cheese Baked Prawn. ^^

Prawn again. But this is a big one.

Close up. Look delicious right?
I love prawn. xoxo


End this post with a picture of prawns. ==
I only bought a short pants and a dress today.
Have to go KL once more before CNY to buy more clothes. =DD
Tata.


Comments

Popular Posts