Outing =)

Alright, I just back from an outing with my babies. =)
So happy to meet them again after almost one months we didn't meet each other.

Well this is just a random update about me.
I went to dye my hairs yesterday and this is the picture before I dye my hairs.

I felt kinda bored of my black straight hairs already.
Craving for a mature look. Teehee =DDD


Alright this is my blonde hair.
Actually the colour that I expected is not this colour.
I only expected to have slightly brown hair. >.<
But it is okay for me anyway.Aha.


The colour that I choose is dark blonde natural extra ++
And I am wearing my mummy's sunglasses. LOL
I still prefer my red sharp "wu ying" sunglasses. =D


Do you think I look fatter abit after back from Italy? >.<
There was cheese cheese cheese in every meal!!!
I think I will phobia toward pasta and pizza for a long period. ==



While waiting for traffic light, self-loving is the most effective way to
kill time. =p


I like this camera mode. Aha.


My 2 babies =)
Love them xoxo.


Guess why I snap the picture of this machine?
It is because.... 7 of us used it just now.
That is me, nicole baby, bear bear, lulu, tien eek, ah soh and pupu. =p
What a big challenge for us.==
This machine really take me lots of courage to stand on it.

Weight is always the top secret for a girl. =p


The results. >.<
Guess which one belong to who? Aha.


p/s: When uploading this photo, I was thinking will there be someone who so lame go and zoom in this picture. Aha. I guess no right? LOL


On the way back home.
This is the only left DKNY mini perfume for the baby who I din get to meet today.
My baby Jacqueline.
Can't wait to meet you xoxo.

Hehe.End this bloggie with the picture of me and my lovely doggie.
xoxo.
This is the first picture of me and him after I dye my hair.


p/s: Sad as I can feel that he got a bit afraid of me after almost a month I stayed in Italy. >.<



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts