Memories

I found out that I lost most of the pictures of my secondary school life. Aiks.
Since last time I saved my pictures in my desktop and no backup file at all, and once my desktop broke down and I need to format it over and over again, all my pictures gone. T_T


So in this few days, I kept log in to Friendster website and try my very best to search my memories.

p/s: Another way for me to make myself look busy since I am still a vagrant. >.<


Pretty girls at the age of 16.
We were going to attend a dinner night organized by Leo forum in Penang.
I wonder why I dare to wear that gaun that time. =.=
Someone told me I looked like a bride and at first I was so happy, but when I knew that I had to wear this super long gaun and walk for a long distance on my high heels to the dinner place, I was like.... GOSH! ==
Some more the dinner is not held in a classy ballroom, but.....
Look at the picture below.



Ya. This is where the dinner held.=.=
A place where full of sands rocks and grasses.
My gaun totally do not match with the place. Aha.
Look at the girl behind us who only wear t-shirt and jeans...
I felt that myself are way too over. >.<




This is another theme dinner in the night of second day.
Spot me?
We are from Leo Club of Ave Maria Convent.Peace.
I am happy that I found this picture. ;)




My babes and I. Still at the age 16.
Did we change much?
I think most of us still look the same. Aha.
Good isn't it?
We are still young. Wee~



This picture took at the age 17.
Nice?
My friends said I had never change my hairstyle since form one until now.
The same short fringe and the same long straight hair. >.<
Anyway I dye my hair recently. ;)
Consider a small change right?


Genting 3D2N trip with my besties after graduate from form 5.
I wonder after I experienced such cold winter in Italy for one month, will I still feel cold when I walking on the street in Genting?
Maybe no. >.<



My two babies. This is my room.
They always overnight in my house last time to rush and prepare things for the Leo function on next morning.
I miss those times which we always worked together and stayed awake till midnight.



My another two babies.
Although last time I am not that slim but compare to now....
=.=
Start from now onwards, I am on DIET!!


Besties.
Last time we often went hiking together in the early morning. :D



Form five dinner night which held in our school.
Some of us wore casual attire because we were performers of that night. =p






-Genting trip-


Schooling day.
This picture help me to recall back a lot of precious memories last time.



After hiking.
Most of us sweat a lot hur. >.<


These are all the pictures that I able to find from Friendster.
I wish I can find more and more in the following days.
Wish me luck.


Comments

Popular Posts