Horse Riding Course in Italy

In the first two weeks in Italy, I stay in this place.
This is a very nice place.
We almost go for horse riding every morning. =)


The place where I stay.


The house.







I learnt that we must stand beside the horse because it cant see us if we stand straight in front of the horses. =)


Jack is cleaning the horse.


I am helping to clean the legs of the horse.
I am so afraid that it will kick me. = =


This is only first day of the horse riding course. Unfortunately after this I din bring my camera to the place we usually ride horse anymore. So I only have this picture that someone leading the horse ride by me. After that I actually ride the horse by myself. =)
I even try to trot a horse. =D
The feeling of gonna fall down every second is so good.
I enjoy it. =)


I met difficulties every time I want to get onto the horse. idk why. >.<
So sad.



I can still self-loving under such freezing temperature. Wee~
Proud of myself. =D


Just update a bit. =)
Will update more when I back to Malaysia.
8 more days to go. Wee~




Comments

  1. Glad you're having fun in Italy!! Miss you tons <3
    xxx

    HAPPY NEW YEAR"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts