Happy Chinese New Year

Three more days will be Chinese New Year Eve.
Guys and girls, have you all shop "gou gou" for your new year clothes, pants, shoes and whatever you need?
Yay. I already did enough shopping for this year cny. Hooray~
But I can predict that this year cny will be much more boring than previous one because most of my friends are working and they only have 2 days holidays.
How sad. My movie plan, kbox session plan, angpau one day trip plan and gamble plan all ruined.
I miss those time when they are free to accompany me.



Yesterday there was a Cny Leo function held in Ave Maria Convent and my sister Joeyi acted as one of the fairy there.
She remind me that I acted as fairy too last year in the last schooling day before cny in Sam Tet.
But when she showed me her fairy pictures, I was like "Wow, such a big difference?"
Let see and compare our costume and "job".



Look at this two pretty girls.
Such a nice pink colour costume with an umbrella.
No doubt two of them are young sweet fairy who come to send wished to us.
They draw my attention easily.


Now, look at my costume. =.=
Instead saying that I am a fairy, a lot of those form one form two naughty boys called me " choi shen po".
Means wife of the "choi shen". =.=
I cannot deny that I look like "choi shen po" because my costume is full of red and gold colour.
Somemore they requested me to wear that huge flower on my head.
Compare to my sweetie sister who is in pink, I am like old fairy.Aha.

I even need to take a basket wherever I go. Spot it?
Inside are some Angpau.
Walk around the school with such weird look made me felt so embarrassing.


My job that day is to help the "choi shen" to distribute angpau and took pictures with a lot of people.
This is a tiring job because the costume is quite heavy and troublesome when I need to put it on.
That day I kept telling those small boys stop calling me "choi shen po" because I am a fairy.
But now when I viewed back those pictures, I get a conclusion is children don't lie. =.=



See how sweet is this two fairy. xoxo
Sixth form society should lend a better costume next time. :)
I wonder the fairy this year is it wear back the same costume?Aha.

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts