Best Friends Forever

Had a girls' outing with all my babies few days ago in Oh Sushi at De garden.
Even we can't meet that often like last time in secondary school, but we can still have endless topic to chat each time we meet.
I love you girls so much. xoxo



May our friendship last forever
May I sail upon your sea


May we go through life together
May there always be a "we"



May you be my endless sky
May you breathe my gentle air



May you never wonder why
Each time you look for me, I am there.



May we be for each a smile
Like the warm, life-giving sun




Yet when we are in pain a while
May our suffering be one




May we share our special days
The happiness of one for five




And if we must go separate ways
Let my love remain with you all



I will be there
When you feel lonely or frightened
When you feel hopeless


I will be there
When you feel broken hearted
When you are in difficult times



I will be there
When you fall
When you need a hug
When you need some love



Real friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walk out your life



We all take different paths in life
But no matter where we go
We take a little of each others everywhere




How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to.




A circle is round it has no end
That's how long I want to be your friend



Friendship is like war
Easy to start Hard to stop Impossible to forget


Best friends are always better than Boyfriends!!




Friendship Forever Babe!

-END-



Comments

Popular Posts