OOOOOOhhhhhh Sushi =)

Yesterday went Oh Sushi located in De Garden with my two sisters. Xoxo
p/s: mummy say she is my elder sister. LOL

Once I stepped into this restaurant, my first impression is that the decoration is so classy. =)
And all the staffs are so polite with a big smile on all of their faces.



My younger sister and me =)



Menu of Oooohhhh Sushi. Aha.

There is also rotating belt here to let you pick any sushi you like.
But whole night I never see a single plate of sushi being taken by any customer.
Wondering why. ==


Decoration of this restaurant. =)








Set of dinner which my mummy order. Oopps. I mean my elder sister ordered this. =p
The sizzling chicken is so finger-licking with tempura served together.
The food here is nice thou its price is abit expensive.
This cost her 30++




At first I only took the picture of the food but then mummy request me to took one for her.
Aha. So I force to.... =p
She look beautiful even have no makeup at all on her face. lol



Close up to the yummy sizzling chicken. =)

Close up to tempura.


Alright my younger sister ordered this.
Her favorite as she said she came to this restaurants few times before and every time she ordered back the same thing. ==


close up.
Kind of appetizers with sauce.
Mummy love this. <3

Aha. Here it is.
The meal that I ordered.
p/s: which is the most expensive one compare to food which two of them ordered. Ngek ngek ngek. =DDD
Ahahaha.
Seafood teppanyaki set.

Close up.
Can you see how big is the prawn? >.<
There are also big scallops just I din snap it into this picture.
lol



That's all the limited food I intro here.
Will be intro more next time when I go again. =)
p/s: Probably no need to wait so long. =DDD


Comments

Popular Posts