The night before Italy

Off to Italy tonight =)
I feel so excited but yet start to have a little bit homesick even I haven't leave yet.
Abit worry that I can't adapt to such cold weather of Italy since my host sister told me Italy 's temperature is around zero degree in her area now. >.<
Gosh. I can have flu easily in Malaysia this warm country and I can't imagine how cold is that in Italy.
Zero degree? Am I gonna freeze? O.M.GGGGGGG
Anyway. I think this is an once in a lifetime experience for me and I am looking forward for my first white Christmas. xoxo =)
But so sad this year I can't celebrate with my family and friends.
Will try to update my bloggie as much as I can in Italy. =)
Don't miss me. LOL ==
The estimate time I reach Italy will be tomorrow evening =)
Will be back in three weeks times. ^^



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts