Magic car -_-

Hi everyone.
A very good morning =)
Ya I know now is almost noon but... Seriously I just woke up. =D
I had a very nice sleep whole night and a very sweet dream. Oh my gosh~
The dream gonna make me diabetes whenever I think about it. =p
p/s: secret secret secret~


Although now is almost noon but the sunlight still so soft and warm=)
I am sitting on my bed and just brushed my teeth and washed my face.>.<
And I decided to blog about something funny that my lil brother showed me just now.


Second picture of me.
Alright actually I am just self-loving and that dictionary is not related to this post. =p
Anyway honestly I use it to cover my pimple. Ahaha.
Cause my pimple is so obvious in the first picture. =(


Ya this is the funny thing that I am gonna show you guys and girls.
What do you think it is?
When my brother show me I thought this is just his new toy or decoration thing or whatever.
But then I found out........



It is actually a magic car. -_-
Ahahaha.


See! I accidentally press a button then the light shoot out.
Oh my goodness.
And i found that the thing shoot out is actually.....


Two pencil !!


Second thing is I found a colourful eraser keep in the bonnet there.
So cool.
Right?


If you don't like that colour, you can just take it out.


Put another eraser inside.
Dang dang! Pokemon!! -_-



Then I found out I can actually pull out the car plate.
Guess what is it??
I think you can never guess it correctly unless you saw this thing before.
=p


Dang dang~ It is a sharpener.
I start to think that this car is so useful.
And i thought that's it.
But then.......


Wow. The car roof can open~



Ya I think I can put some paper clips inside. =)
The person who design this car really a genius.
Ahaha.


Alright this is the back of the car.

And ya. Again the car plate at the back can be pulled out and I decided to put some more paper clips inside.
=)


The funniest thing is that suddenly I found out even that black colour thing above that car plate can be pull out.
p/s: I don't know what is that part of car called. =p
And guess what is it???




Dang dang dang dang~ A scissors !!!
I love the design of this car so much and the idea of the designer is so good.
Aha.
My lil brother told me he gonna bring that car to school and when teacher scold him for bringing toy to school, he gonna show the teacher that is actually a very useful office tools.-_-


Time to go.
Agree of what I said?
This can really consider as a magic car. =p
Buai Buai everyone and have a nice day. =)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts