Jipaban – My 2010 Santarina


Oh gosh, look at the calendar and I found out that is only half month left for Christmas to reach.
I am wayyyyy TOOO excited!!!
~Lalala~ Santa Claus is coming~~~


I wish to attend a nice party that night. =)


Let see what shall I prepare.
Costume?
No! I have alot of nice dresses to attend party.


I even bought little Christmas's hat ages ago.
Hmmm... So what else?
I seem left out something very important.



Oh gosh!!!
I forgot about the most important thing!!!
Christmas's present for my dear parents!!!!
No wayyyyy!!
I don't think I have enough time to prepare. >.<


What should I do?
I don't even have any single idea about what should I buy?? Oh no~



Oh please~ Think faster!
I need a suitable present for my lovely parents as this year I will be celebrate my Christmas in Italy and this is the first time I am not beside them during Christmas.


Open my little treasure box and take out my saving.
Sigh~ I don't have enough money to afford expensive present.



Maybe the coins can help abit. >.<
Where can I get good quality and affordable present??


Alright, maybe I can try to search online to look for more informations and opinions.
Go go go~


Eehhhhh~ What is this?????


Oh no! I can't believe it.
There are such many pretty and nice stuff and most IMPORTANT is.....
there are all affordable even for student like me who is not working!!!
Is that possible???


Yes!!! Finally I know where to purchase this year Christmas's present for my daddy and mummy.
Hooray~


Love every items sell in Jipaban and I really don't know which to choose.
<3


Did you guys and girls face the same problem as me that is don't know where to purchase nice and cheap stuff?
Let me introduce to you about Jipaban.
Jipaban is one of the biggest online shopping mega mall in Asia.



You can find any categories of products here such as clothing, books, fashion accessories and etc.
You can even find different kind of branded handbag sell in this website.

First, what you need to do is log in to Jipaban.
You need to sign up for an account so that you can shop easier here.




You can see from the picture that there are really over thousand kind of dresses, jumpsuit and etc sell here.

And all are so so so ULTIMATE pretty.
I wish I can have all . >.<



There are also load of cute and adorable toys sell in Jipaban.
Finally, I decided to purchase this as the Christmas's present for my parents.


Da dang~ This is Duffy and Shelliemay marine key chain from minimaos.com.
Anyone don't know them?



Close up.
Duffy and Shelliamay is a pair of sweet couple and there are only available in
Disney Sea located in Tokyo.
This item is actually two key chains and of course mummy and daddy
each person one.


The reason I choose this for my daddy and mummy is because:

1) I love them!!!! ( I know this is lame)

2) This year Christmas is actually also their 20 years anniversary since their marriage in 1990
so I plan to give this couple key chain for them to wish them love each other more and more
in the following years.

3) This is the first year I am not with them during Christmas as I said I will be in Italy so I hope that they can look at the key chain when they miss me. =)

4) I wish that they will think of each other too when they look at the key chain.

5) The main reason to exchange present during Christmas is to show our love and care so, I
wish I can show my lovely parents my love and care in this special celebration. xoxo


Lalala~ Santa Claus is coming~~


-END-

Comments

Popular Posts