Sunday =D

Today is Sunday! Whee~
I love Sunday so much although I don't have any plan this whole day except study as I need to prepare for the STPM that coming soon.
Hmmm.... Countdown. Two more weeks to go. >.<

Woke up around 7am this morning to go for a breakfast "mission" with my family.
Aha. Our mission is to successfully get a seat in restaurant so that we get to eat the curry mee today.
Oh ya. This curry mee is so famous in Ipoh town and we had already failed our mission for 5times.
3 TIMES!!
3 times means what? Means the curry mee must be inside my stomach today!!!


Once we reach, as expected, full of people. phew~
Do you know what can make you feel upset more than you cant get a seat?
That is, you don't know which table to wait because there is no food on almost 99% tables.
Godness~


As daddy say, people who very free only can eat here because you may need around half an hour to get a seat during weekend.




Some of the newspapers articles that introduce this shop to public.

I can see some Hong Kong artist take picture with the shop owner and the pictures all stick onto the wall.

This is the special sauce and I believe this is the main attraction of this restaurant.
It is really tasty and hard to describe. You can't stop yourself from eating it once you try some.


My curry mee. I love the curry =)
The special curry soup which you can only taste in this shop but not others.

Another attraction point. Eat the curry mee match with this and that sauce.
You will slowly get addicted to it.
Yummy =)

Remember must be patience if you wanna have your breakfast here.
Estimation: half an hour to get a seat and another 45minutes for the food to reach your table. =D
Have a try ~

Comments

Popular Posts