My Monday ♥


For Sam Tet's students, today still a Deepavali Holiday for us.
Woke up at 9 this morning and prepare to go back school library to do some self-revision.

Not forget to self-loving while waiting for the traffic light to turn green. =p
p/s: I love my bloody red sunglasses. wee~


Then, went to a special place to have lunch with jac jac, bear and terwei.
Guess where is it?
Keris college coffee house.
Well, a friend of bear ask her to go and eat there and give some support so at the end she drag 3 of us go together with her. >.<


There is menu at the entrance of the cafe. But so sad there are only two choices for the main meal that is either fish or chicken. I choose fish. =)


Entrance.
This is my first time stepped into this coffee house.
According to my friend, this coffee house usually close on normal days and only open for guests when the students are going to do their practical.

Terwei and me.

Jac jac and bear.


Keris coffee house.

There is a mini bar area inside.



Jac jac snap me and my mango smoothies.


Sad case.
When the waiter trying to serve terwei his mango smoothies, the whole glass of mango juice suddenly pour onto his shirt and trousers.
This is the picture after he clean up himself in the restroom.
Ahh. I should take a picture before he rush into the toilet. Aha.


A big part of water stain on his shirt and trousers.
So sad.

He was so mad of the mango smoothies!! Hahaha


Well, assorted sushi as our appetizers.


Jac jac with her sushies.

Not forget to camwhore with my lovely sushi. =D

Main meal of the lunch. Pan fried fish. =)
Overall not bad but the mashed potato abit dry. >.<


Jac jac again. =D
She always has a big smile on her face when she see food. XD


Desert is a piece of fruit cake.


And also with a cup of coffee.
Well, the whole set of lunch cost me RM8.
Consider cheap.

We are actually one of the so call "examiner" to rate them and give some comment.
First time experience for me. =D


On the way back to library.Aha.
In jac jac car and I am showing off my braces.LOL


Three of us in the car.


Back to school library and jac jac snap me and terwei in this picture.
Terwei was teaching me chemistry and I...
I think I am biting my finger. Am I?
Alright , whatever. =)


What a simple Monday I had.
Tomorrow is a school day so I better get to the bed earlier tonight.
Nitez the world. <3



Comments

Popular Posts