My day ~


Yesterday went shopping with sista, aunt and cousin.
Bought alot of stuff because every shop having sale.
I am a shopaholic~ Hohoho~


Take this picture in Padini fitting room.
This is new arrival but because my cousin Nick have a 30% discount voucher so I bought it with a so worth price.=D
Yeah~~


Aunt and cousin Nick.
We are having our meal in Black Canyon.



After six days break for STPM, tomorrow finally I have to go back school for Chemistry Paper 2 test.
So that's mean today is "THE DAY" before Chemistry.
Before this day come, I have thought for various possibility.
Because I know that Chemistry is my weakest subject and I am so worry that this subject will drag my result down if I get C or even D.
I thought I must be so nervous, so panic and so stress on this day.
But surprisingly I am so relax. -_-

Just back from a short date with my babies and now I am sitting in front my lappie and blog.




I am on the way driving to meet my babies.
This cloth look familiar?
Aha. I just bought it yesterday and I wear it out today. LOL


She is preparing my drink. =)


Baby chris.

A variety of choices for drinks.

Menu.

I think this one is a kind of import noodle from Taiwan.
Not sure. >.<
But Chris said this food contain zero calories.
Ya! ZERO!!
Aha. Mean you can eat a lot but won't gain weight at all.
Believe?



Steam burger. Aha.
So healthy right?


Salty chicken. This is not really the real chicken because the food in this shop are all suitable for vegetarian to eat.
No meat at all.


A typical Taiwan style Pearl Tea.
Taste good although it is a bit different from the pearl tea that we usually get to buy in Ipoh.

My fruit tea. Forgot the name. >.<


My sweetie twinsy. She become more and more skinny nowadays and she is trying her very best to gain weight. >.<
I wish I can be like her. jealous jealous jealous~




Alright, another baby. Miss Bear. I help her took several pictures just now and she is trying her very best to look decent.





GOsh. Do you guys and girls think that she is successful?
Aha.


Anyway, it is a good try.
Support you bear. Xoxo



Comments

  1. pre-chemistry test..
    xinyi,then How about your post-chemistry test??
    MOTIVATION !! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts