Mr.Green. My love aka my pain.



Mr.Green aka Volume 2,
I know you must be a male because that is too much of electrical's theories in you.
God.
I don't think I need to know what is the characteristic of a neutrino and quartz. -_-
Why should I learn up, down, charmed and all that?

Mr.Green, I surrender. You made me become almost sluggish. =(


I read you N times before. This picture is the prove to show your condition.
But why I still can't fully understand you?
You are way too complicated sometimes.
I thought I am your best friend but you always change to different kind of questions to test me.
And ya, I always find out I need to read you once more.


I am gonna buried by you, Mr. Green.
On this bed which I used to lie on it and study at home. =(



Please~ Let's tell me everything about you and we left 14 hours.
Ya, 14 hours.
I swear I will try my best to remember every tiny things in you.
This is my last chance. >.<

Mr.Green, let take a picture with me.
We left not much time being together. =)
And gosh, I am so happy with this.
LOL.


Alright, I know 14 hours later I need to sit for a ultimate important exam for me.
But god know why I am now here in front of my lappie and write blog.
Oh daddy mummy~ Please forgive me. >.<
I am going to vomit if I continue to swallow all the Physic's theory. =(
Phew~ Just let me rest for half an hour will do.


Ukimono accompany me to prepare for exam. =)


Alright, this is my lovely Patrick.
Took several pictures just because I am trying to capture with different modes. XD


I look so pale. T_T


See how big is Patrick's head. Ahaha.


Can anyone teach me how to look sexy with this pose?
Hmm... I had tried many times but never success before.


Half an hour passed.
Mr.Green, I am coming.

p/s: Hope all my camwhore aka self-loving pictures did not hurt your eyes. AHa.

Buai buai. <3



Comments

  1. Seriously wasted my time studying for physics,all that stupid quarks and hadrons din come out also,all that din study came out...disappointment..=( "It's like I always told Walter. Physics is a bitch." -William Bell, TV Series "Fringe"..

    ReplyDelete
  2. xinyi!!is QUARKS!!hahaha..owe me arh!! I wont forget !!LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts