Michelangelo's Pizzeria !!

Such a long time I din update my bloggie.
Busy with exam stuffs plus my lappie was sent to repair so I cant online so often.
But nevermind, finally I get my laptop back this morning.
So I am going to update about my dinner just now in Michelangelo's Pizzeria with my family.
That was my first time been there to seek for nice food. =)
Eat alot again just now.
This restaurant is famous of their big size delicious pizza.
The good thing that you dine in in this restaurant is that you can design your own pizza.
Sound cool right?
You can choose any topping to match your pizza and the price is not expensive at all.
This enable you to try different kind of topping on one piece of pizza. =)



Before the food come... Waiting waiting waiting...


I wish the pizza can come faster. I am hungry~

Lovely mummy and brother~ They are starving. So cute right?

Alright. Our huge pizze. Half of it is Miki Miki Hawaiian's pizza which full of grilled chicken and sweet pineapple.Simple and delightful. Another half is The Hog's Pizza. The ingredients are italian pork sausage,smoked streaky bacon and Virginia ham. So tasty. I prefer The Hog more. Those bacon on it taste so nice. The price is so cheap that this pizza only cost us RM30 ++.


Sister prepare to eat the pizza. It is really huge. My brother was so excited when he looked at the pizza. Haha


Oh see? My face is so small. V-shape face. Aha.


We also order the Garden Spagheti with italian pork sausage added in it to have a try. Not bad.
I love the italian sausage. Oh well, I am preparing myself to off to italy. =p

Wonder what is this. Let guess........

Oh nope, this is not icecream. This is cheese cake ball. Oreo and almond two choices.
So cute.

Close up! This is oreo cheese cake ball.


This one is almond. I love the cheese so much.


Oh well just a short post.
Will update my blog more often.
Good night everyone. =)

Comments

  1. look like fried rice cheese cake..hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum yum yum YUM! the cheese cake thing sounds soo yummyy! oreo, yum! MISS YOUU and your family <3
    xxx

    Lots of hugs and kisses to everyone back there <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didnt bring me along sobs sobs.. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts