Lovessss

A boring Sunday~
I felt so relax the whole day and just kept on follow mummy went here went there shopping. XD
This coming Wednesday I have to sit for Chemistry paper 2 and I know Chemistry is my weakest subjects among all but then I am still so calm even for now. >.<
idk why.


Hi everyone. Today is a sunny Sunday. Love the warm sunlight early in the morning.
Although I wish to be as fair as I can but I believe sunlight before 11am is good for our skin.
Aha. Rich of vitamin E.
True right? =)

Someone told me pose like this can make your face look smaller.
Anyway I don't think it works.
How to become a Miss V-shape face?
I wonder.


See. I am kept trying.
Aha. My fingers successfully cover my face by i think....
Hmmm.....at least 30percent. =p



I seem addicted to this kind of pose which let my fingers stick on my face.
-_-



Outfit of the day. T-shirt from SUB. =)



Oh gosh. My face really chubby.
Ahaha.


A lame post to tell you all that I am still alive. =p
Sometime really felt guilty because I seem update more often during STPM exam period than last time. >.<
Tata.
Lovesssssss


Comments

  1. GOSH!!so lame lerh !! hahaha..xinyi,i can teach you the way to become my skin tone..want??haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know why we all feel lazy?it's cause we feel exam is far off,cause of the wide space in between the papers.. Somehow instead of concentrating I'm thinking of how happy it's gonna be after STPM..
    >.<""

    ReplyDelete
  3. yii,so beautiful !! .......the ring ~~ hahaha..like like !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts