Day one of STPM



Hooray~ Finally finished off the first paper that is Pengajian Am Kertas 2.
And now, I am looking forward for Physics Paper 2 which fall on this coming Thursday. >.<
Panic and nervous!! O.M.G.
Gonna immerse myself in Physic's world in this two days time.
Reach home at 11 something just now and I am so free to put on all the clothes that I bought few days ago to take some pictures. =p
I am way too free huh?

Have a look.Da dang!!
This is one set of the clothes that I gonna wear in Italy next month as there will be around -1 to 10 degree during winter.


This is the clothes that I have to wear in indoor. =)
I love my white hat. =DD
Gonna buy one more hat with cartoon. XD


Benefit of wearing winter attire is that can cover all the fat parts of the body.
LOL.
But it make me look so HUGE. Aha.


Should I keep my fringe inside the hat?Aha.
Although it made me looks weird.



I wish to buy a dress with long sleeves like this so that I can wear it during Christmas.
But I cant found any in Ipoh.
Gonna rush to KL to shop for it right after STPM. =D

And ya, wish to buy a pair of boots too.
But I don't think I can wear here in Malaysia. LOL


Their boots are so nice match with their jeans and dress. >.<

But long boots or short one?
Buy in Malaysia or Italy?
Hmm....No idea. >.<


Alright.
Offline to go and study Physic now.
Good luck to all STPM candidates. =)

Comments

  1. u will look awesome in italy with those winter wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha, so lucky to get to go visit italy soon!! well, first, concentrate on your exam though... all the best to u!! cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooh NICE! love the sweater! I'm so sad I can't come see you in Italy :((( have funnnnnn <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts