Brewster, Greentown.


Went Brewster which situated in greentown to celebrate the pretty girl lulu 's birthday.
I am really impressed when I first stepped into the restaurant as the decoration is so western style and classy.
I like it!! =)
Besides the dining area, there is also a bar area for people to have a drink and relax themselves.


Front part is dining area and the back there is the designated bar area.


Decoration in Brewster.



Fish and chips. rm28++


Lamb chop with black pepper sauce. RM28++


Hawaiian chicken. rm28 ++


Pork chop. rm28++
They say this taste nice. =)

The food that I ordered. The name is Spagheti Carbonara. Cost RM28++
Seriously I don't really like the taste. >.<

I am writing birthday wishes for lulu. =)



Dining area at the outside compound of Brewster.

Yeah!!

The lovebird. xoxo


The birthday girl.

The group photo. Happy Birthday Loo Yee Kuan. Lol


Camwhore in restroom of Brewster.
One tiny piece of the chocolate cheese birthday cake. After I reached home only I discovered that I don't have any picture of the whole birthday cake. >.<

Once Again, Happy Birthday Loo Yee Kuan !!






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts