Book-free Day =)

Today is my one and only book-free day of the week.
Woke up early in the morning and meet up with Mr.Terwei in parade at ten because he is going to bring me to a temple situated in Chemor to pray for good result. =p
Is that works? IDK but I still go for it because I learn probability. LOL
Go then have at least 0.00000001 chance. Aha.







At night, sister and me dated mummy to go Kizuna to have our dinner. Hooray~
Heard this name ages ago but never been there before.







Appetizer.

Lovely mummy who wearing dress and I.xoxo


sister.


Appetizer.

My dinner. Sake Don. The salmons are so nice and this cost me RM28.


Wonder why mummy order fried chicken here. >.<


Tempura. =)
This cost rm20.
And so sad I can't taste any difference with that one in Sushi King which is cheaper. LOL
Forgive me. Aha.

Me =)

Sister's meal. Seafood cheesy baked rice.


Look at the cheese!!! >.<



After dinner, as usual went to Jusco shopping. =)
p/s: I love shoppiingggg!!
But this time most of the time mummy and I stay in Universal Traveller to shop for the clothes that I am going to bring to Italy at year end.
Oh goodness, for me who have never been to any country during winter season, the clothes stuff made me feel so troublesome. >.<


Until that moment, only I know go for a trip during winter season isn't easy.
The staff checked and told me Italy will be around -1 to 10 degree in December and that's mean I gonna buy lot lot sweater and jackets and I will be wearing at least 4 clothes even though I just stay in indoor. phew~
Hand gloves, hat, ear cover and winter thick socks are needed!!!
I can't imagine how fat will I look like when I put on all those stuffs together.
Oh no~ I wanna wear mini dress to celebrate my first snowy Christmas. Can I???? T_T


See! So cute.


I met a Mr. Cheesy in front of Pizza Hut.LOL


<3


Book-free day end.
Tomorrow gonna be a WHOLE DAY STUDY DAY. aiks~
Nitez the world.


Comments

Popular Posts