Simple Saturday =D

Wee~
Feel so happy right now coz my sweetie sister finally come back to Ipoh this evening.
She had been to 3days 2 night Genting trip with her girlfriends.
The reason I feel happy is not because I miss her........
Is just that finally she is back and there is someone accompany me to sleep tonight. =p
Oh gosh, you all won't know how torture is it for me to sleep alone this two night. T_T
I can't even have a good sleep and experience Insomnia.
I opened all the lights in my room for two nights and never off it until morning.
Ggrrr~~
Don't laugh at me, I really feel so scare. >.<

This morning went out with my mummy and my cute lil brother.
Love them so much so much. <3




My attire today. Gosh, love my pinky lips so much. With the assistance of the lip concealer, finally my lips can show out the real colour of my pink lip gloss. xoxo


My cute lil brother. Ask him why do such pose then he say he want look like ET. Ehem, do you all think he really got a bit bit look like ET? LOL


My lovely cong cong~My nails manicure look alike with cong cong's body. =D


By the way, coincidently get some 50% coupon to dine in in Boston 又一城.
I have 8 here and each one can discount Rm20.
Anyone would like to go with me?
Ahahaha.


That's all.
Wish that I can sleep well tonight with all the lights off. =p
Buai buai everyone.

Comments

  1. doesn't look like ET..let me teach your lil brother lar..haha.ngek ngek ngek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Err... Err... You look like ham sap lou more.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. ET also gt ham sap 的一面 gah..hahaha.of course im not..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts