Shake shake shake~



Today will be another boring Friday. >.<
Last night went Parade shopping with my dearest mummy.
Bought a pair of shoes and the CANMAKE lip concealer which I craving for this few weeks in Salsa.
I found out that each time I enter Salsa, I can never come out without purchase any single item.
Alright, remember every time shop Salsa must bring enough money. =)
On our way back walk to carpark to take our car, me and mummy pass through Osim shop.
If you close to me, you should know I am craving for the Osim Ukimono too.
As one of my friend experience the magical effect that she become slim and her muscle become firm after 2 months using it.
Come on, every girl want to be slim. ( included me) =p
So, I quickly drag mummy into the osim shop and keep on persuade her to have a try on it.
For sure, the promoter help me alot to drag my mum in.=p
We both sit there and try the effect of Ukimono.
For me, I feel that Ukimono is more like a massage tool that help you massage all part of your body that make you feel comfortable.
According to the promoter, after Ukimono vibrate to help you break fats, it has 10 minutes kneading program to help you firm the muscle.
It has 4 auto program that main on tummy, thigh, butt and lumbar. =)
At last, we bought it. =D
With the purchase of big Ukimono, add rm99 can get the mini Ukimono which main to break fats on hand.
The whole set cost rm800++ because now the product is doing promotion. =D
Me and mummy share half of the money. T_T
I am broke now.
Hope the Ukimono really can help me lose some fats and be slim in half year times. =D
My targets is my butt and thigh.XD
Here are some pictures which I took this morning.

My attire which I usually wear to gym last time. Long time din wear it. Luckily still fit. Haha.
Top: Nike sportwears


Mini Ukimono in orange colour. =D
Using Ukimono to break the fats of my tummy. Hehehe. =D
Ukimono in red colour.

My target: Lose fats of my thigh and butt.
Gambeteh gambateh gambateh. =D



Let shake shake shake~
Shake off our fats start from now. Wee~
I am actually half way blogging half way using Ukimono.
It is convenient and yet easy. =D
Off now to continue shake off the fats of my butt which I need to lie on the bed when using it. =p
Buai buai everyone.


Comments

  1. Wow. U wanna be slim? Now already look so skinny. Later u too skinny, i can't see u di, become hidden.haha. After I saw this post, now I feel so guilty not wanting to lose weight. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. You praise me? I am not skinny at all my gosh! LOL! But I still feel happy that you lie to me. XD Haha! Let go do exercise together start from today.. Shake away all the fats. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts