Makan makan post ~

Holiday is going to end soon. =(
I am thinking what should I do tomorrow as that can be consider as the last day of holidays before my STPM.
Grrr... I am so upset that I didn't manage to attend the beach party tonight.
So, now I am here blogging while my friends are having fun. =(
Gosh, so wanna have a look of all those pretties who are in sexy bikini. =p

This afternoon went Boston又一城 to have my lunch with Mr.Charcoal before he go to work.
He works as one of the beer sellers in Beach party with my nicole baby and bear bear.
Here are some pictures which I took in Boston 又一城.

Special table decoration of Boston 又一城.

My fresh watermelon juice.

Fresh carrot juice that ordered by Mr.Charcoal.

Does it look like cheese baked rice? Oh well at first we thought it is, but then the taste is so weird. Then after refer back to the menu, only we know this is sweet and sour shrimp rice. Anyway, it tasted weird. ==

Dang dang dang dang~ Spicy Seafood Udon!! I love this but actually it doesn't taste spicy at all.
Anyway, worth to try. =)


Well when I saw Mr.Charcoal today, he was wearing a green t-shirt with a unknown Cartoon printed on it. ==''
Oh gosh, he look extremely childish with that shirt and the main point is he is going to work in a beach party.
I wonder how funny will he be in the party. =p
Since his boss request him to wear green shirt and that cartoon green shirt is the only green shirt that he has, so at last he decided to buy a new one in Jusco.

So here I am in Jusco again today.

Take some pictures in Jusco restroom. =p
Wear a cardigan because today is a rainy day.Cold~

Take picture while driving. I found that I am becoming a reckless driver. ==''


Well, work hard Mr.Charcoal and my two babies.
Remember treat me eat after you three get the salary. =)
Nitez everyone.



Comments

Popular Posts