Lovely? Scary?

Anyone want kiss kiss? LOL

Went school this morning with a effing tired look because I experienced Insomnia last night.
I can hardly remember I slept around 3 in the morning with dried up tears. Phew~
Anyway just forget about it. I am fine now. So fine. >.<
I know what I want and I know what I need.

Sad endings begin every new romance.

I am waiting for it.
Xoxo

Just back from pasar malam.
Whee~ Feel so full now.
Tummy seem turn bigger. =(
But who cares? Those food are so finger-licking and I can't forgive myself if I say NO to them. =D
Let me become Fei Po laaaa~~
Use this black mask just now which I bought from Kose.

Only apply to certain part of my face. =) I just need to tear it off after 20 minutes.


Look scary?
Well~ This is a process to become more lovely. Xoxo
Nitez everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts