Japanese buffet



Yummy yummy.
Last night went to Syuen hotel and have Japanese Buffet as dinner with my family.
That was actually the second time I went there but I don't mind to have third time and fourth time. =p
Because Japanese food just wouldn't let me feel bored so easily.



Me and sweetie sis camwhore in the restroom. XP
This is a MUST activity in each time outing.


Camwhore again. I am actually wearing a hairband in black color with a black flower on it. But it seem not obvious at all. Doinkk.


Sashimi !!!!! Left view.


Aha. Right view. I love salmon. xoxo


Coconut drink.


My first round. See the cheese baked scallop? I ate effing much last night. And sure, I ate alot of salmon with my favourite wasabi too.


Second round. Salmon with some salads. Balance diet!! LOL


A mini steamboat.


Salmon again. =D


Took a picture of mummy when she busy walk here walk there take food.


I don't know what this call. But it really nice and worth to try.



Teppanyaki.


Beef teppanyaki. Taste good. And I love beef. =)



Mixed Tempura.


Ya. Anyone like oyster? Here provide cheese baked oyster and also fresh one.
Anyway I still don't dare to try it YET. It smell weird. >.<


This picture is abit blur and actually this is a Japanese style pizze. Octopus Pizza. LOL!
It taste spicy and the topping are octopus and pineapple. =)


Well. This is a tuna pizza. I love the pineapple topping.

Various type of cake to let you choose.

This refrigerator is full of colourful and finger-licking pudding. I felt so excited even though I am just looking at it each time I passed by this area. Aha. All girls love dessert. Right?
So sad that I don't get the chance to try it because I am too full.


My uncle, pretty auntie and sweetie cousin.


My family gathering. xoxo.Can you count how many coconuts on the table? My youngest aunt drink 5 on her own. Claps!!


Mummy and daddy.



Before I leave, drink a cup of warm honey green tea to help me digest the food. Aha.

Actually there are still lot of food there such as western food like fried mee and fried rice, chinese food like dim sum and etc.
Go and have a try if you are a Japanese food lover.
=)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts