I wanna get Marry!!!

Just back from my uncle's wedding dinner.
How sweet. <3
Each time I attend a wedding dinner, I will start to imagine my own wedding. xoxo
I know maybe it is abit too early for me as.....I don't even have a boyfriend. =p

Well, I go and curl my hairs this evening.
And gosh, I love the natural curl so so so so so much.
Lazy to write so let the pictures tell the story.

I love the curl. But my pimple spoil the picture. =(


Morning~Daddy and mummy in uncle house. <3
The groom and bride going to reach soon.Aha.

Mummy and me. Look alike? Haha.

Morning~ Waiting for the groom and bride to come.

My curl look even more natural at night.Love it~ Please~ Don't turn straight tomorrow~ >.<

Find out that my hairs really long even I curl it. =p

I love this white dress ssoooo much. First try to wear such long dress. Feel good. =)


Sweetie and me in our dinner dress.


My Mr.Cowboy... Muackz <3


I look extremely chubby T_T

My pouch =)

Oh no... Accidentally snap it into this picture. =p

I wanna get marry!!!!!
Aha.
Just joking.
Should change it to...
Quick Get Me A Boy Boy Please. =D

Comments

  1. SO PRETTTYYYYYYY <3 You look so amazing and I love the curls xinyi!! Joeyi looks so beautiful too! <3 miss you and your family, wish I could have been there too!

    I wanna boyfirend tooooo :D Hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. weiweiwei..pretty pretty pretty pretty!!! omg!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts