I am a Japanese Girl =p

Last month, my sweetie sister and I bought some skincare products from Kose counter in Jusco and so coincidently that Kose was held a promotion that time.
I can't really remember the terms and condition of the promotion.
Hmm... I think is something like if we pay some extra money then me and sweetie sis get to take some pictures which wearing Kimono.
And today I finally get the copy of the 4 best pictures that we choose.
So... upload here to share. Whee~
I still remember that day when I reach there, there are professional who help me to style my hair and make up.
I choose this hairstyle as I never try it myself before. =)
You can see two different style in those pictures below.
Anyway, I think my blue braces spoil all the pictures. >.<
How sad !!


Hi everyone. I am in my black kimono with this effing act cute hairstyle. Teehee!


Wondering what am I looking? Heehee! Just to act emo. But I don't think I success. Aha. Should train more. LOL


In this picture, I am actually hugging the door. I feel like I am going to say :" Hubby, I will wait you home~ Don't be so late~ Miss you! " haha


I love umbrella. =p

I love this picture. She look so cute and her smile so sweet. Agree? =D


Alright, this pose is creative. Sis say she pose like that is because she want to cover her chubby face. LOL. I don't think it works. =p

Nice smile in a red kimono.


Umbrella again. Seem like umbrella is a must for japanese girl? Perhaps. =D

Actually we took tonnes of pictures that day but we only manage to get 4 copy each person.>.<
That's all.
Buai Buai everyone and nitez.




Comments

  1. whoaa,nice !! cool!! worth ha,din waste dou money ya !!hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooooowwwww SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! Both of you!! Wo ai ni! Wo hen xiang ni... so much!! <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Thx maria! Love you love you love you! Miss you so so so so much. Wish to meet you soon~

    Terwei, sure din waste my mom money le! Blek! Thankz for your praise wo. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. xin yi!!! you are so pretty in kimino!!! ^^ very beautiful pictures!! hehehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx sunny =)

    aiyo mei shan, you are much more pretty than me. Hehe! Miss ya~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts