Family day ~



My attire today =) Having breakfast with my dear family.Xoxo

Everyone, tomorrow is a school day =((((
I don't feel like going school somehow.
Final countdown to STPM, we left around 9 weeks.
Ya! 9 weeks!
Gosh! I wonder could I finish memorise all the thing and vomit it out during the exam??!!
Hope so. =/
Today whole day family day.Whee~
Enjoyed it so much.

Today finally get to try this.
台湾小吃 =)
I order this. =)))


The staff busy preparing the food. He fried around 20 piece of chicken within 10 minutes time.
Clap hand !!

My lunch today. Soya bean and potatoes. Yummy yummy.
Although this is a weird match. LOL

Had dinner with my uncle who came back from China just now.
Xoxo
He brought back a lot of mooncake.
Stay tune for the pictures. =)

Took her picture just now while waiting for food to come.

me =)

Mooncake festival fall on this coming wednesday.
Took down some pictures when I was in parade as there was a lantern competition held there.
What can I say?
Those lanterns which sent to take part in the competiton are just so creative and cool.
Have a look.



Can you imagine this is made by a standard 5 student? Bravo.


Is this panda bear lantern cute? LOL


Like this lantern because of that 2 peacocks.

A golden dragon lantern that made of aluminium cans.Cool.

A traditional dragon boat.


This is a creative lantern. All the frogs actually can move. =)

There are actually lots more lanterns there.
Feel free to go and have a look yourself.

Alright.
Time to sleep as tomorrow need to wake up early.
Good night the world. =D

Comments

Popular Posts