Craving for this :)))

Oh ya.I wish to get a DSLR seriously.
That day went to a shop to look for a DSLR and the salesgirl promote this model to me.
Nikon D5000.
As I am not a professional photographer, what I need is just a easy-to-use DSLR with all the basic functions.
Is there anyone had bought this model?
I need some feedback to decide whether should I buy it because the price of this camera is slightly higher than my budget and it is much more heavier than I expected. >.<
Any other suggestion for model which is easy to use and light?
It will be better if the price is under RM2000. =D






Off to study.
Happy Friday ~ Whee~

Comments

  1. This is your best choice if you want,but you can also go for the Canon EOS 550D, it's a more user friendly model for people who have relatively zero DSLR photography experience..If you're goin Pro like me, a D90 or Canon 7D is good,but the pricing is quite high..and a last reminder,if you're gonna choose a particular brand,you're gonna have to stick with it for awhile,cause lenses aren't cheap and they're brand specific.Also ask yourself,what you're gonna be using it for,then you'll know which one to get.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and, about the weight,they're all heavy,except the older models,like the D40 or D60..The newer one's if you want a light model, there is the D1000,but that's very low end,can get it for around RM1000++

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts