Birthday Party

Daddy brought us to a birthday party just now because his friend's baby son is celebrating his 2years old birthday tonight.
So sad that I don't get the chance to take picture with that little boy as he is too hyperactive. =(
He run all the way up and down in his house with all his little friends. How cute !!
Happy Birthday to him. =)


Miiii =)


Sweetie.


Desert of the night.




Every kid get a packet of party stuff with all the party cap,balloon etc in the party.
For sure, me and my sista don't get it as we look OLD. Aha!
We then beg our brother to give all to us for the purpose of camwhore. LOL


Spider man party cap. Kids' idol.

Spiderman party cap on my head.


While 3 of us playing along the road. Sis blowing hard~ LOL

So do I . Blowing~ I love bubbles.


Birthday cake with a baby Mickey on it. Love it. <3


Alright, just a random update about my life.
Off to bed soon.
Good night the world.

Comments

Popular Posts