My hero



Oh well, i got back my chemistry test paper and math paper today.
My chemistry marks... can say is AS EXPECTED.
I am so weak in Chemistry and I really not able to handle it well.
Gosh, is there anyone willing to be my chemistry tutor? >.<
My target is actually so low.
I hope i can at least PASS in next trial.
Sigh~
Searching for an effective way to memorise all the reagents and conditions in Organic Chemistry..
Cheer everyone who did not hit your target in this trial. =)
Let try again at the end of October and score with flying color!!
Phew~
Luckily everytime when i felt sad and moody, he is there for me all the time.
He is so sweet and caring.
He looks happy when i hug him and he looks excited when i sayang sayang him.
Although he is almost 6 years old and consider old,but he can still jump hyper high to get his food and me <3.
Aha.
Hope that he can be with me forever.
My dear Jackie.
Love Yoooouuuuuuuuuu.
Everyone, say hi to my dear baby.
His name is Jackie Chan.
p/s:Chan is my sir name and his name is Jackie
Aha. He don't know kungfu but he can jump high and run fast.
He protect me and my family every day and night.
Still remember got one night a huge and long snake appear in my house and Jackie save our lives. =D
He is our hero.
You can never imagine how could such a small dog fight against the snake and bite it.
I am so proud that i have him.
<3

Comments

  1. I am really so surprise to receive your comment. Thank for your link and address. I gain alot of new knowledge through the website. Thank for your help. =)Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts