Memories



Present from maria.
Bye~
maria look like little mermaid! XD
Cameron Highland
brother and maria =p
3 of us in penang.
Sixth form farewell
KL =)

My host sister, Maria Korkeila just went back to Finland few days ago.
I miss her badly with a sad face each time i think of her.
She is such a cute and lovely girl and i miss the moments that we stay together everyday for the two weeks time.
Time passed by so fast as she already came Malaysia for one month and now she is in Finland again.
I still remembered the first day i go and get her from the Yoyo bus station,she looked so nervous as she took bus alone from KLIA to Ipoh at night.
After few days staying with her, I felt that she is a cute, lovely and yet special girl.
I brought her to a lot of places in Ipoh and for sure, vacation to Penang, Kuala Lumpur and Cameron Highland.
She totally fall in love to OLD TOWN white coffee. =)
I had promised her that i will deliver some to her after she finished drink that 3 big packet of white coffee that she brought back to Finland.
Miss you Maria !! <3


Comments

  1. LOVE YOUUUU <3 Miss you sooo much :'( I started crying again when I read this hahah I'm such a cry baby :') <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts