waiting

Blow~ Blow~ Blow~
Such a long time i din update my bloggie again :)
A lot of dust stick on it and i am blowing it away. =p
So lame.Aha.
Feel quite lazy to update my bloggie nowadays.
Actually i have alot of thing to share. =)
Nowadays busy preparing for PA trial which fall on 18th of August.
And also busy keeping my house and room to welcome my Finland girl to stay with me start from next Wednesday.
Sound cool.
She is going to stay with me for 1 month and I planned some activity for her during this period.
I wonder where should i bring her go.
As you all know that there are so few tourist hot spot in Ipoh =(
Hope i wont disappointed her.
I also plan to bring her go KL, P.Pinang and Cameron.
Wee~ Definitely, Clubbing is the must. =p

Last few days i went jusco for phototaking.
It was a program organized by Kose and the attraction is you can wear kimono and take those picture.
Sound interesting right?
That was the first time i put on kimono in my life. =)
Feel good.
But there are no picture for me to upload now as i only can get those photo by end of august.
Stay tune everyone. xp

Feel like wana get a new camera for myself recently :)
Any suggestion?




Comments

Popular Posts